- The contest will be held on 23-26 April 2020 in Nevşehir / Uçhisar Argos in Cappadocia Bezirhane hall.
- Competition applications will be received until 1 April 2020.
- Age category will be evaluated as 6-8, 9-12, 13-16, 17-21, 22-27. The age of the candidate is calculated according to the competition date (23.04.2020)
- Participants must play the whole program by heart.
- The students of the Conservatory must perform polyphonic, classical and romantic works and virtuoso studies. 6-8 and 9-12 years can perform any study (eg Czerny, Clementi, Moszkowski)
- The students who take private courses will participate in the competition with two works, the works should be selected from the traditional piano repertoire.
- There will be no reprise (repeat) in the works to be played.
- All kinds of decisions during the performance belong to the jury members.
- The jury may not award every degree in the competition.
- Mention and special prizes can be given in the competition.
- One degree can be given to two participants in the competition.
- The visa, transportation, accommodation and necessity expenses of the participants are borne by them.
- Participants and teachers will be given a certificate of participation at the end of the competition.
- The rights of use of audio, video recording and all kinds of media content acquired during performance belong to Modern Art Academy. Participants cannot claim any rights and fees on the use of the records.
- The students who take conservatory and private courses will be evaluated in different categories.
- In case of cancellation of registration, participation fee is not refundable
Competition Application Fee: 50€ or 50$
Account Name: SNG Müzik Aletleri Özel Eğitim Öğretim Ltd. Şti.
TR İş Bank IBAN (Euro Account): TR160006400000253110050962 (EUR)
TR İş Bank IBAN (US Dollars Account): TR270006400000253110050958 (USD)
The Swift Code of İşbank: ISBKTRISXXX